Browse some relevant Example Projects or jump straight to the following sites: ICT Research: see the Research & Innovation theme for an introduction, or jump straight to the following sites:Digital libraries and content, one of the seven main challenges for ICT research from 2006-2013, will develop"new learning environments that are responsive, personalised and adapt to the learner's and teacher's needs...".Technology-enhanced learning (FP6 research, 2002-2006)
- The ICT Policy Support Programme (2007-2013) is carrying on many of the activities of the eTEN Programme (which ended in 2006) and the eContentplus programme (which ends in 2008):
- eTEN programme > eLearning: eTEN supports the development of eservices - one of its major themes focuses on high-quality education and training systems, creating content and services for reskilling workforces, and developing learning environments.
- eContentplus: this market-oriented programme is tackling the fragmentation of the European digital content market, focusing on areas where development has been slow, including educational cultural and scholarly content;
- eLearning programme: speeding up changes in education and training through mobilising Europe's educational and cultural communities, and economic and social players;
- Socrates > Minerva: promotes European ICT cooperation in education, including Open and Distance Learning (ODL).
- MEDIA Training: The training action line of the MEDIA programme provides training opportunities/funding in film creation (scriptwriting, development, production, distribution, marketing etc.). Special attention is given to training in the development of skills in new technologies: See page 81ff. of the "Where to be trained in Europe?"-guide (pdf).